Safety enclosures are designed to integrate test fixtures to test circuits at high voltages. They provide protection against external influences and thus a more safe and reliable test environment.
The use of enclosures is also recommended as a protective housing for 3D printers, as they provide a more constant temperature during printing.
In combination with filters, they reduce air pollution due to vapours and micro-particles produced by the melting of certain filaments (FDM) or resins (SLA).
- compact ALU construction,
- front and rear (service) doors,
- integrated "reed" switches for open detection,
- magnets for full door closure,
- panels for faster installation of switches and connectors,
- useful as housing for 3D printers,
- possibility of customisation.